Parnu, 180 km from Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is the 4th largest city in Estonia. Located on the shores of the Baltic Sea, the city is the first region preferred by Estonian people, especially during the sea season.
Parnu, the smallest city in Estonia in terms of area, is a cozy town with the Parnu River running through its center. With its hot springs and mud baths, it also has hot waters that can be a member of the European Hot Springs Association.
Almost the oldest building in the city, the Red Tower at Hommiku 11 is the southernmost tower of the city walls. It has 4 floors, can go down to a depth of 6 meters and used to be a prison, but now it serves as an art gallery and a market.
Although the walls are white, the roof is red, which is why it became known as the Red Tower in 1893.